The WAVE of Brooksville is an elite female-only, primary mental health, Residential, and Outpatient Treatment Center. We offer care at every level in a safe and non-judgmental space for women.
Make a Change
Mental and Behavorial Treatment Programs
Now, more than ever, you need to invest in You. Let The Wave of Brooksville help you heal! While we are giving the world a chance to heal and rebuild, there is no time, like the present, to restore ourselves.
Together we are stronger than ever!
Stop suffering in silence and begin the path to a happier and healthier life.
We specialize in customized individual treatment plans based on your needs treating most mental and behavioral health concerns and challenges:
- Causes of Addiction
- Bipolar Disorder
- Marital and Sexual Issues
- Postpartum Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- And many other mental and behavioral health challenges
Finding The Right Program for You change to Find the Right Program to Fit You
At The Wave of Brooksville, we provide short-term residential treatment, daily, intensive, outpatient treatment programs.
Finding the Right Program For You
Residential and Outpatient Treatment Programs
At The Wave of Brooksville, we provide an individualized long-term residential treatment program and a day-time outpatient treatment program.
- 24/7 Residential Treatment Services
- 7 days per week, for a minimum of 30 hours of services per week
- Private & shared rooms
- Catered Lunch & Dinner
- Weekly outings (visit local beaches, museums, and parks)
Day and Evening Programs*
- Group Therapy Based
- 1 Individual session per week with Therapist
- 1 Individual Session per week with Psychiatrist for medication management needs
- 2 Family Sessions, if needed
- 1 Individual session with Dietician
- Catered Lunches
**Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm or Evenings and Weekends, based your needs (Additional Saturday option 9-12:30pm)
- Group Therapy Based
- 1 Individual session per week with
- 1 Family session during the duration of treatment if needed
**3 days per week 9:00am – 12:30pm; or Evenings and Weekends, based your needs (Additional Saturday option 9-12:30pm)
Evidence-based treatment modalities we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Therapy (NT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CF-CBT)
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Psychoeducational groups
- Twice Weekly with assigned Therapist
- Family Therapy Session: As needed during the duration of program stay
- Specialized Individual Therapy options including: Accelerated Resolution Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
The Wave of Brooksvilleis a fully licensed, Joint Commission Accredited facility offering individualized treatment in a women’s only setting for mental and behavioral health challenges including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, postpartum depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, personality and mood disorders, low self-esteem, obsessive-compulsive disorder and many more!
Our admissions process is used to ensure a good fit between the services we offer and the requirements and goals of our clients.
The Wave of Brooksville is a beautiful facility located on 10 acres of land designed specifically for healing.