The WAVE International is the future of Mental and Behavioral Health Treatment Centers. The WAVE plans to operate dual diagnosis treatment centers, geriatric mental health centers, women’s only mental health centers and medical detox facilities throughout the United States.
The WAVE International is dedicated to providing world class treatment programs and facilities for those struggling with mental and behavioral health challenges and substance abuse and addiction. It is our goal to make this treatment accessible to every community in the United States.
The WAVE International’s whole person treatment approach can be used to successfully treat a broad spectrum of mental and behavioral health issues. Individual treatment centers will focus on the specific needs of targeted issues and populations to provide the best possible care.
Let’s talk science for a moment. When you consume alcohol about 2 to 8% of is lost through urine, sweat or breath. The other 92% plus remains in your system. Your body converts the remaining alcohol into something called acetaldehyde. …